Earth and Energy Construction is currently hiring Earthworks Labourer(s) for the ESSO Refinery in Edmonton.
Project Shift Schedule: Monday - Saturday, 8.5 - 12 hour days (shift schedule may change depending on project needs e.g. 6/1)
Rate: $20.00 - $24.00
Please note that successful applicants will be required to provide their own accommodations and transportation if selected for this project.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators, perform spotting of trucks and other heavy equipment
- Assist in backfilling of pipe in trenches
- Dig trenches and excavations where the use of equipment is not suitable
- Operate jumping jacks, plate tampers, walk behind rollers, chop saws, jackhammers, portable grinders, chain saws, hilti drills, etc.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications, assist surveyors as a rod person
- Perform duties of a flag person, direct flow of pedestrians, traffic, and heavy equipment
- Expose underground utilities
- Perform all other labourer duties as requested by the supervisor
The following certificates are required for site access:
- H2S Awareness or Alive
- Class 5 Driver's License
- Pre-Access Drug and Alcohol Test
Please apply online at www.earthandenergy.ca, or email resume and tickets to email@example.com.